Following the relaxation of Covid-19 restrictions, we have now resumed property viewings however we are taking additional precautions in order to protect our staff, tenants and viewers.
We are able to do virtual viewings using WhatsApp where the Landlord will attend the property and show you around using a WhatsApp video call. If you would prefer this type of viewing then please let us know.
If you are attending a viewing in person then please stick to these simple rules :
- To avoid physical contact your landlord will not shake your hand.
- You must ashere to social distancing rules and keep a minimum of 2m apart at all times.
- When attending the viewing, if you have a face covering or mask, please use it.
- Your landlord with wear an N95 face mask throughout the viewing.
- Please avoid touching surfaces and door handles; your landlord will be wearing disposable gloves and will open all the doors for you.
- Door handles and surfaces will be wiped down with sterilising wipes after the viewing.
We are doing all we can to make viewings safe during these difficult times.