Pay4Property provides residential accomodation in Worcester ranging from luxury apartments and studios to single standard rooms. Our accomodation is available to both Students and Professionals at affordable rents with all bills included. We own all our houses and manage them ourselves so as a tenant you don’t get the problems you can get when dealing with a large faceless lettings agent; no surprise utility bills, you know exactly who you can talk to if you have any questions or problems and if there are any issues they are dealt with immediately.
- We’re a private family run business with many years experience in multi-let properties
- We are accredited by the National Landlord’s Association
- Our properties are all fully licenced and inspected by Worcester City Council
- All our properties are professionally inspected and certified each year for gas, fire and electrical safety
- Tenant deposits are protected by the MyDeposits.co.uk government authorised scheme
- We have a range of properties in various areas of Worcester including St Johns, Barbourne and Fort Royal
- We offer safe and secure accommodation to the Student and Professional markets
- You deal directly with the owners; we own and manage all our own properties
- Any issues are dealt with immediately
All houses also have unlimited superfast BT fibre broadband internet service with Wifi accessible everywhere and most houses also have wired Ethernet in the bedrooms. Gas, electricity, water, broadand and council tax for working tenants are included in the rent – some also include a large flat screen TV in the communal lounge.
All of our houses come fully furnished and have gas central heating, double glazing, separate lounge, microwaves, modern kitchens and furniture. Most bedrooms include a full size double bed with memory foam mattress.
Our houses can be found at the following convenient locations, all within easy walking distance of the city centre. Click the map below to take you to a fully interactive map.
We are notified as a Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner under registration number ZA104757 and you can download our GDPR Fair Processing Notice in PDF format which provides details of how we collect, store and process your information.